“U-Pick Trip” Raffle to benefit Pink Phoenix Dragon Boat Team
2022 Raffle Rules
1) Trip package dates, length and destination of trip subject to your imagination and availability.
2) Travel is to be completed on or before December 31, 2023. The intent of the trip is to select a reasonable get-away that is not prevented by current travel restrictions. However, if new pandemic issues prevent the selected trip, upon request, Pink Phoenix may extend trip completion window.
3) Total value funded by Pink Phoenix not to exceed $2,500. Winner may supplement the package with own funds.
4) Vacation logistics arranged via Pink Phoenix Travel Coordinator.
5) Must be 18 years or older on or before September 11, 2022, to purchase a ticket.
6) Tickets may be purchased from members of Pink Phoenix.
7) Single ticket price is $20. A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold. Tickets are non-refundable. If fewer than 250 tickets are sold, Pink Phoenix reserves the right to pay one-half of the collected ticket money to the raffle winner in lieu of the Trip package.
8) Drawing will be held September 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM at the Waterfront Park in Portland, Oregon. Winner need not be present to win. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to complete each ticket with a valid mailing address and/or phone number for notification.
9) Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state, and local income or excise taxes, or assessments associated with winner’s receipt of the prize. Consult a qualified financial advisor for additional information. Winner must complete an IRS W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification) before booking travel.
10) By purchasing a ticket, purchaser agrees to allow Pink Phoenix to use purchaser’s name and image without compensation for any promotional activity related to this or any future raffle. Pink Phoenix will not share purchaser’s address or contact information.
11) By purchasing a ticket, purchaser agrees to release Pink Phoenix Dragon Boat Team, its Board and members, from any and all liability for damages or injury resulting from participation in this vacation package.